I read something on the Internet today and I totally lost it. I was in tears… in tears laughing, that is!!!
Here it is (and you have to use your imagination and visualize this):
“Make up a language and ask people for directions.”
Ok, maybe that isn’t so funny when you read it. But picturing myself walking up to a random person and asking them for directions on how to get somewhere using absolute jibberish? With a straight face? Can you imagine? Ha ha!
I admit I can be quite goofy and even act a little immature (in a fun way) at times, but life is too short to be so serious all the time and when I start to get “on edge” one of the best things to “let off some steam” for me is to resort to stupid, ridiculous, and/or downright silly behavior. So with that, I thought I’d share some more annoying or crazy things that are totally off the wall that I came across (or have done myself… but I plead the 5th as to which ones).
1. Put mustard in a shampoo bottle.
2. Insist, when you make an order at the drive-thru, that your order is “to go”.
3. Set the copy machine at work to reduce size by 200% making 199 copies.
4. Have a straw paper spitball battle with your friends/family at the table at a restaurant.
5. Cower on the floor and cover your ears when you hear an announcement made over the intercom at work, the store, etc. (I love this one!)
6. When you’re in the elevator, grab your crotch and start dancing around holding yourself like you have to pee.
7. When driving down the road, beep and wave at every car that passes you.
8. Pretend to bite your nails and then pretend to spit them out right next to someone.
9. Give everyone bunny-ears with your fingers.
10. Replace the jelly in a jelly donut with ketchup and put it back in the box.
11. Stare at someone until they look back at you then look away fast. Do it again and keep repeating it.
12. Stand on the corner of a busy street and just stare into the sky.
13. When you’re in the line at the bank, ask the guy in front of you if he knows how to unjam a pistol. (Now this one cracked me up, but maybe not a good idea at this time with what’s going on with the gun stuff)
14. Staple papers in the middle of the page.
15. Dip crumpled tissues in mayonnaise and then leave on the floor for someone to pick up.
16. Take the photos out of someone’s pictures frames at their house and turn them upside down and then put them back.
17. Stand on an ironing board on your driveway and pretend you’re surfing.
18. Randomly bark out loud.
19. Eat half a potato chip and put it back in the bag.
20. Go up to someone and pretend to pick your nose then say, “I think I got a big one!”
Now if none of these made you laugh, or at least smile,then you seriously need to lighten up. I’d love to hear some more ideas, so if any of my like-minded readers out there have one (or more) to offer, then by all means, post them below!